Monday, August 15, 2011

Volver


After a long time away (from home and from the blog), I'm finally back!

I spent the last five weeks in the small community of San Clemente, Imbabura, Ecuador helping run a non-profit arts and culture camp for children ages 6-12. To read more about the camp, purchase artwork, or make a donation, click here. I'll also link to San Clemente's ecotourism website.

The prospect of blogging about my experience in Ecuador is sort of daunting. I have spent the 48 hours since my return talking nonstop about San Clemente and the kids at camp to anyone who will listen. I experienced and learned so much there that I couldn't possibly summarize it at all accurately here in nice digestible blogposts. But I will try!

Thank you for reading and welcome back to my bloggage :)

3 comments: